Panzanella Restaurant Salad With Heirloom Tomatoes
- Drizzle bread with 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and toast. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, unevenly cut tomatoes over the bowl, add cucumbers, red onion, basil, salt and pepper; toss together.
- Add remaining extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar and water; then toss together.
- Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- Before serving, add toasted ciabatta bread and toss together. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and garnish with a basil leaf.