This recipe is from Panzanella Ristorante & Bar in Los Angeles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 heirloom tomatoes, unevenly cut, rustic style
- 7 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ounce red onion, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, sliced in half lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 15 large basil leaves, julienne
- 1 cup ciabatta, cubed
- 10 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1Drizzle bread with 2-3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil and toast. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, unevenly cut tomatoes over the bowl, add cucumbers, red onion, basil, salt and pepper; toss together.
- 3Add remaining extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar and water; then toss together.
- 4Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly.
- 5Before serving, add toasted ciabatta bread and toss together. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and garnish with a basil leaf.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panzanella Restaurant Salad With Heirloom Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: