You might want to double this... because it is soooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, onion, and capers.
- 2In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil.
- 3season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4pour dressing over vegetables and toss thoroughly.
- 5Spread croutons in a single layer in a large serving bowl.
- 6Spoon vegetables evenly over the croutons and pour any remaining liquid in the bowl over all. sprinkle basil on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panzanella (Italian Bread Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.9
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 463.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 3.9 g