Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You might want to double this... because it is soooo good!
Make and share this Panzanella (Italian Bread Salad) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumber, onion, and capers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- pour dressing over vegetables and toss thoroughly.
- Spread croutons in a single layer in a large serving bowl.
- Spoon vegetables evenly over the croutons and pour any remaining liquid in the bowl over all. sprinkle basil on top.