Recipe by Mama2boys
A unique and healthy vegetarian dish to enjoy as a main course for lunch or supper. Alternatively you could serve it as an accompaniment to a grilled Welsh lamb or beef steak. It is also a great buffet party dish. Posted for ZWT3. Pantysgawn is a Welsh cheese made from goat's milk. Courgettes are zucchini!
- 2 courgettes, cut into sticks
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 8 's
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 300 g dried pasta shells
- 110 g organic goat cheese, cubed
- 9.85 ml coarse grain mustard
- 85 g full fat hard cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven 425.
- Put the courgettes, onion and red pepper in a roasting tin and sprinkle the garlic and oregano over them.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, then season and toss to make sure all the vegetables are coated with oil.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are tender and beginning to brown.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes until just cooked.
- Drain and stir into the roasted vegetables with both cheeses and mustard.