A unique and healthy vegetarian dish to enjoy as a main course for lunch or supper. Alternatively you could serve it as an accompaniment to a grilled Welsh lamb or beef steak. It is also a great buffet party dish. Posted for ZWT3. Pantysgawn is a Welsh cheese made from goat's milk. Courgettes are zucchini!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 courgettes, cut into sticks
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 red onion, peeled and cut into 8 's
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 300 g dried pasta shells
- 110 g organic goat cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons coarse grain mustard
- 85 g full fat hard cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1Preheat the oven 425.
- 2Put the courgettes, onion and red pepper in a roasting tin and sprinkle the garlic and oregano over them.
- 3Drizzle with the olive oil, then season and toss to make sure all the vegetables are coated with oil.
- 4Roast for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are tender and beginning to brown.
- 5Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes until just cooked.
- 6Drain and stir into the roasted vegetables with both cheeses and mustard.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pantysgawn Roasted Vegetable Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.8
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 157.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard