Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
A fellow bartender and I whipped this drink up as a special for the single 20 to 40 somethings that used to come into our bar after our town's "Mixer on the Mall." The women LOVED them and the men LOVED buying them for the women! Warning, this drink tastes sooooooooo yummy, but it's strong! Hence the name! tee hee!
- Fill 16 or 20 oz glass with ice.
- Put into freezer for about 15 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the shots into the chilled glass.
- Pour in equal parts orange juice and pineapple juice.
- Splash in some cranberry juice for color.
- Don't skip this step.
- You would be suprised how much the color of a drink has to do with how it tastes.
This is a very dangerous drink, the name says it all. By the way my husband would like to thank you for this creation(ha ha).
This rocks! Great blend of flavors, light and fruity with that sneaky "whoa" that comes from sweet alcohol hiding in juices. Made for my sweetie for Valentines Day. No comment on relaxation of pants!