A fellow bartender and I whipped this drink up as a special for the single 20 to 40 somethings that used to come into our bar after our town's "Mixer on the Mall." The women LOVED them and the men LOVED buying them for the women! Warning, this drink tastes sooooooooo yummy, but it's strong! Hence the name! tee hee!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill 16 or 20 oz glass with ice.
- 2Put into freezer for about 15 minutes to chill.
- 3Pour all of the shots into the chilled glass.
- 4Pour in equal parts orange juice and pineapple juice.
- 5Splash in some cranberry juice for color.
- 6Don't skip this step.
- 7You would be suprised how much the color of a drink has to do with how it tastes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pants Relaxer
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: