Recipe by rylly
An easy-to-make recipe that can be prepared in 10 minutes with ingredients most of us have on-hand! I like to serve it with rice and I top the rice with the sauce.
- 4 -6 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season porkchops with garlic powder and an all-purpose seasoning of your choice.
- Arrange porkchops in rectangular baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix other ingredients together and pour over porkchops.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes.