Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple recipe for pizza crust that I use all the time. The ingredients are staples of any pantry and refrigerator. Add your favorite sauce, cheese and toppings. Try it with BBQ sauce and chicken for something different and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix all ingredients until it comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Flour your hands and knead 10 times in the bowl.
- Flour a flat surface such as a counter or large cutting board and roll out dough into a free form shape about the size and shape of your cookie sheet.
- Transfer dough to cookie sheet and press out more if needed. (This is meant to be quick and easy, so don't worry about it looking perfect :)).
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add sauce, cheese and toppings of your choice.
- Return to oven and bake for 10 more minutes. (Check after about 8).
- Cut and enjoy.