1/2 Photos of Pantry Minestrone
Lots of subs can be made here depending what you have in your pantry so this is a very versatile soup. Recipe adapted from Recipes + magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in big pot.
- 2Cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, paste and stock.
- 4Bring to the boil.
- 5Add macaroni and vegetables and beans.
- 6Simmer 20 minutes
- 7Add parsley and season to taste.
- 8Serve topped with grated cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pantry Minestrone
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 800.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.3 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: