Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
What you have in your pantry can spruce up your Kielbasa - it doesn't always have to be cabbage or rice!
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (6 ounce) boxstove top cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) canlow-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14 ounce) package kielbasa
- 1 (12 ounce) bagmixed frozen vegetables
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons celery, flake
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Make stuffing according to stove top directions.
- dice onion and slice up kielbasa, saute with 1 teaspoon garlic until tender.
- add all ingredients to 9x12 baking pan.
- Bake @ 375 COVERED for 15 minutes, then add shredded cheese and uncover and Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes - let sit for 5 minutes - serve and enjoy!
- Substitute Ideas: Turkey Kielbasa, Cream of Celery or Chicken Soup, No Cheese, Mozzarella, or Mixed Fiesta Cheese.