1/1 Photo of Pantry, Fridge, and Freezer Chicken Parmesan
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
As I was looking through my pantry, fridge, and freezer one day for an idea for dinner and I came up with this. Serve this with your favorite salad and a side of garlic bread. I know this seems like a lot of work, but it's really easy. The Hunt's Tomato Sauce already has the basil, oregeno, and garlic in it. If you try it, I hope you like it. Submmited to Zaar on November 18th, 2006
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package drain and keep pasta warm.
- 2While water is boiling for pasta.
- 3Heat oil in skillet large enough to fry all chicken at one time.
- 4Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides, drain if needed.
- 5Add tomato sauce to chicken, making sure that a little sauce is covering each piece.
- 6Cover and turn heat down to simmer for about 10 minutes or until sauce is warmed through.
- 7Remove lid and place 1/4 cup of cheese on each chicken breast, cover with lid until cheese is slightly melted.
- 8Divide pasta onto 4 plates and place a little sauce on each serving, then place a chicken pattie on each.
- 9Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pantry, Fridge, and Freezer Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 771.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breaded chicken breasts