Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
As I was looking through my pantry, fridge, and freezer one day for an idea for dinner and I came up with this. Serve this with your favorite salad and a side of garlic bread. I know this seems like a lot of work, but it's really easy. The Hunt's Tomato Sauce already has the basil, oregeno, and garlic in it. If you try it, I hope you like it. Submmited to Zaar on November 18th, 2006
- 4 boneless breaded chicken breasts
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Hunts tomato sauce, with
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄8 cup canola oil, for frying chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on package drain and keep pasta warm.
- While water is boiling for pasta.
- Heat oil in skillet large enough to fry all chicken at one time.
- Add chicken and cook until browned on both sides, drain if needed.
- Add tomato sauce to chicken, making sure that a little sauce is covering each piece.
- Cover and turn heat down to simmer for about 10 minutes or until sauce is warmed through.
- Remove lid and place 1/4 cup of cheese on each chicken breast, cover with lid until cheese is slightly melted.
- Divide pasta onto 4 plates and place a little sauce on each serving, then place a chicken pattie on each.
- Serve and enjoy!