Recipe by Lucky Chef
Periodically I make a real effort to use up everything in my pantry and freezer so that nothing goes bad or out of date. Sometimes it gets a little interesting as I try to use up the last of stuff. This is one of those recipes. Pretty tasty though. I used turkey as that is what I had left over from Christmas. You can pretty much throw what ever vegetables you have on hand into the mix. This recipe really allows for substitutions.
- 4 cups chopped turkey
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 cup low-fat cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn
- 3⁄4 cup crush baked potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in bowl except for potato chips.
- Pour mixture into 9x11 baking pan.
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes to brown the chips.
- Serve with nice salad .