Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Periodically I make a real effort to use up everything in my pantry and freezer so that nothing goes bad or out of date. Sometimes it gets a little interesting as I try to use up the last of stuff. This is one of those recipes. Pretty tasty though. I used turkey as that is what I had left over from Christmas. You can pretty much throw what ever vegetables you have on hand into the mix. This recipe really allows for substitutions.
- Mix all ingredients in bowl except for potato chips.
- Pour mixture into 9x11 baking pan.
- Sprinkle crushed potato chips on top.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Uncover and bake additional 10 minutes to brown the chips.
- Serve with nice salad .