Prep 0 mins
Cook 22 mins
- 1⁄4 kg pork, cut into strips
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1 cup marinade
- 100 g shrimp, shelled but tails kept intact
- 1⁄4 kg pancit noodles or 1⁄4 kg wheat noodles or 1⁄4 kg egg noodles, washed and drained
- 200 g Chinese cabbage, sliced
- 8 lemon wedges
- Sauté pork in 2 tbsp oil until browned. Add carrot. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Instant Marinade, 3/4 cup water, shrimps and 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp iodized rock salt). Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add noodles and cabbage. Cook for 5 minutes or until done.