Recipe by huskerlayd
Great "fitness" recipe. There are lots of ways to change this up and make them less "healthy". Like adding a few chocolate chips, nuts or fruits. Use your imagination. You can eat these like pancakes or take them on-the-go like cookies to keep from eating junk while out.
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (or no flavor)
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup quick oatmeal (dry)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free syrup (like the kind they put in lattes) (optional)
- vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute (2-4 packets)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat a non-stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth (Blend dry ingredients first (should condense down to a powdery/flower texture). Add wet ingredients and mix. Should have a thick pancake like batter texture.
- Pour about 3 TBSP batter onto hot skillet (size of a cookie or can make larger like pancakes) and cook until bubly on top and dry around the edges.
- Turn and cook other side until golden brown.