Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe in a newspaper when I was little. It is from the Bryan House, Two Harbors, Minnesota.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 9-inch pie pan, melt butter.
- Combine milk, flour, eggs, and nutmeg-leave a little lumpy.
- Pour into the buttered pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- When baked, put on a plate, drizzle with remaining butter from the pan, and sprinkle with sugar.
Perfect for when you feel like pancakes but you don't want the effort. There is a LOT of butter in this so this definitely is not for everyday. Very nice!