Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This only takes minutes to prepare. Serve hot with syrup, jam or fruit.
Make and share this Pannukakkua recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put 1/2 cup butter in 13x9x2 inch pan; put in oven to melt.
- Keep warm until batter is ready.
- Meanwhile, add 2 cups milk to eggs.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt; stir into milk and eggs.
- Add remaining milk and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- Pour mixture into hot pan.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until brown and puffy.
- Serve hot with toppings of choice.
I'm a big fan of the oven baked pancake and this recipe is a good example of one. The 4 eggs go a long way and this makes a very thick custard. Perfect for brunch and enjoyed by adults and children alike.