1/5 Photos of Pannu Kakku (Finnish Oven Pancake)
C. Taylor's Note:
An eggy, buttery, oven pancake. This looks so good, I can't wait to try it. Putting the recipe hear for safe keeping. I got it off Erin's kitchen blog. Hope she doesn't mind. Update: Finally got to make this deliciously ooey, gooey pancake. I also added a dash of vanilla and would also recomend decreasing the butter to about 6 tbs from 8. I also preheated the oven to 400 degrees to melt the butter and then decreased the temp to 350 when I put the batter in. Oh so yummy! I will update the ingredients below so that the nutritional information is correct.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter in oven in a 9x13 pan; should be sizzling when you take it out.
- 3Meanwhile, mix other ingredients like hell - till very frothy. Pour batter into pan with melted butter.
- 4Bake 40 minutes. Eat immediately.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pannu Kakku (Finnish Oven Pancake)
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.9 mg
- Sodium 168.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g