1/1 Photo of Pannetone French Toast With Coconut Milk
If you want a healthier version, use low-fat yogurt instead of the cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- 158.51 ml coconut milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml ground cardamom (optional)
- 59.16 ml butter
- 8 slice panettone or 8 slice other sweet bread
- 1Put the coconut milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla seeds, and cardamom in a bowl and beat well. Pour into a shallow dish.
- 2Over medium heat, heat half the butter into a large skillet.
- 3Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- 4Serve dusted with confectioner's sugar and topped with blueberries and cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pannetone French Toast With Coconut Milk
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 154.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: