Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
zwt9 scandinavian more like a crepe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk, may need 1/4 c more
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup jam
- 1⁄8 cup powdered sugar
- mix up.( i used blender).
- pour into lightly oiled pan using 1/3 measuring cup.( i say grease the heck out of it)(i used pam AND butter).
- swirling like making crepe.
- cook until dry flip.(if you think its done enough ,wait a second or 2 more ).
- cook other side.
- jelly one side.(i used cherry pie filling for rudy's and jelly for mine).
- dust with sugar.
Another of Dienia's great recipes! The brown side of mine are rolled inside and the outside I made more blonde because I like them this way. I filled them with blueberry preserves and powdered sugar. Love how the instructions are written! Yes, I greased the pan well and used butter, too! These are just wonderful! Thanks, Dienia! Made for ZWT9, team Gourmet Goddesses.