1/4 Photos of Panna Cotta With Strawberries and Chocolate - Orange Sauce
1 hr 5 mins
Very easy to make. Great make ahead desert. Very elegant light and satisfying. Cooking time does not including chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk, luke warm
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese, extra creamy
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon orange-flavored liqueur
- 1Into a small bowl haul and half or slice strawberries.
- 2Add brown sugar and coat strawberries, set aside.
- 3Pour warm milk into a small dish and sprinkle with gelitin, set aside.
- 4In a sauce pan over medium heat bring cream, vanilla,and sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Let boil about 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat add the gelitin mixture stir until desolved.
- 7In a small bowl add 1/2 cream to richotta and blend until smooth and creamy.
- 8Beat the cheese mixture into the hot cream mixture, until well blended.
- 9Pour into small greased ramikins or jelly molds.
- 10Put into refrigerator for at least 4 hrs to set.
- 11Draw the edge of a knife arount the inside of the ramikin to loosen or put in a hot water bath for 20 seconds then turn out onto a serving dish.
- 12In the microwave melt chocolate and milk, add liquior and stir to blend well.
- 13Pour over panna cotta.
- 14Top with strawberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panna Cotta With Strawberries and Chocolate - Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 76.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: