1/1 Photo of Panna Cotta
This recipe is posted by request. Original poster is Oonagh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan sprinkle the contents of the gelatin packet over the half and half and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Over low heat stir the gelatin mixture until it totally dissolves.
- 3Add the heavy cream.
- 4Add half of the vanilla and sugar.
- 5Stir again over the low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- 6Taste and add remaining vanilla if you wish.
- 7Wipe the insides of 4-1/2 cup ramekins with a light coating of canola oil.
- 8Ladle in the cream mixture and let stand until cool.
- 9Place in the fridge for 4 hours.
- 10You can serve in the dishes or invert.
- 11Serve with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.9
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 174.2 mg
- Sodium 61.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g