Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
got this from allrecipes.com I was surprised on how simple to make these creamy dessert :)
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatin powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, stir together the heavy cream and sugar, and set over medium heat.
- Bring to a full boil, watching carefully, as the cream will quickly rise to the top of the pan.
- Pour the gelatin and milk into the cream, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in the vanilla and pour into six individual ramekin dishes.
- Cool the ramekins uncovered at room temperature.
- When cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.