1/2 Photos of Panna Cotta
got this from allrecipes.com I was surprised on how simple to make these creamy dessert :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatin powder. Set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, stir together the heavy cream and sugar, and set over medium heat.
- 3Bring to a full boil, watching carefully, as the cream will quickly rise to the top of the pan.
- 4Pour the gelatin and milk into the cream, stirring until completely dissolved.
- 5Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in the vanilla and pour into six individual ramekin dishes.
- 7Cool the ramekins uncovered at room temperature.
- 8When cool, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panna Cotta
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.1
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 136.1 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g