- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 236.59 ml panko breadcrumbs (Progresso bread crumbs)
- 1 egg
- 680.38 g tilapia fillets (4 fillets, 6 oz each)
- 59.16 ml vegetable oil (I used EVOO)
Directions See How It's Made
- On plate, mix flour and seasoning.
- On second plate, place bread crumbs.
- In bowl, beat egg with fork.
- Coat fish with flour, dip into egg and coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 fish fillets and cook 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Repeat for remaining 2 fillets.