1/8 Photos of Panko Tilapia
Progresso's recipe for pan fried crunchy tilapia (came from the back of a Panko bread crumbs box). You could use any mild flavor white fish for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On plate, mix flour and seasoning.
- 2On second plate, place bread crumbs.
- 3In bowl, beat egg with fork.
- 4Coat fish with flour, dip into egg and coat well with bread crumbs.
- 5In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 fish fillets and cook 3 minutes.
- 6Carefully turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 7Repeat for remaining 2 fillets.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 137.9 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 39.7 g