Progresso's recipe for pan fried crunchy tilapia (came from the back of a Panko bread crumbs box). You could use any mild flavor white fish for this recipe.
- On plate, mix flour and seasoning.
- On second plate, place bread crumbs.
- In bowl, beat egg with fork.
- Coat fish with flour, dip into egg and coat well with bread crumbs.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp of the oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 fish fillets and cook 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 3 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Repeat for remaining 2 fillets.
So easy and yet So good! Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
Really great tasting fish! It cooked up looking beautiful, and was moist inside. I felt the fish needed more seasoning....absolutely no salt in the recipe at all. I made as specified the first time for first time rating, but next time I'll add some seasonings other than the lemon pepper. Loved the panko! Made for PAC Spring 2010.
Fantastic! Crispy, tasty and NO leftovers. Thank you for posting it!