Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4 tilapia fillets, cut in half lengthwise or 680.38 g tilapia fillets
- 177.44 ml fat-free buttermilk
- 354.88 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt and pepper evenly over fish. Place buttermilk and breadcrumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip fish strips, one at a time, in buttermilk, then coat with breadcrumbs.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 1/4 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add 4 fish strips. Reduce heat to medium; cook 8 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet to plate; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining 2 1/4 teaspoons oil and 4 fish strips.