1/1 Photo of Panko Fried Jumbo Shrimp
A very tasty and easy way to have fried shrimp at home as an appetizer or main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash and dry shrimp.
- 2season with essense or seafood season of your choice.
- 3salt and pepper to taste.
- 4coat in flour.
- 5mix eggs and milk to make a wash.
- 6run floured shrimp through egg wash.
- 7coat with panko crumbs,set aside.
- 8heat oil in fry pan over medium high heat until a popcorn kernal pops.
- 9add half of shrimp to oil,cook to golden brown both sides (3-4 min.).
- 10remove and add second half of shrimp and repeat.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Fried Jumbo Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.9
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 379.5 mg
- Sodium 1386.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: