A very tasty and easy way to have fried shrimp at home as an appetizer or main dish.
Make and share this Panko Fried Jumbo Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- wash and dry shrimp.
- season with essense or seafood season of your choice.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- coat in flour.
- mix eggs and milk to make a wash.
- run floured shrimp through egg wash.
- coat with panko crumbs,set aside.
- heat oil in fry pan over medium high heat until a popcorn kernal pops.
- add half of shrimp to oil,cook to golden brown both sides (3-4 min.).
- remove and add second half of shrimp and repeat.