1/4 Photos of Panko Crusted Tilapia
Panko is a Japanese bread crumb, coarser than regular breadcrumbs. It makes a delicious crunchy coating for baked tilapia that is lightly seasoned with butter and lemon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375%. Spray a baking pan lightly with cooking oil.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine melted margarine, garlic powder, and lemon juice. In a separate shallow dish, combine panko and Old Bay seasoning.
- 3Dip each filet in butter mixture, then roll well in the panko mixture. Place filets in a single layer onto prepared pan.
- 4Press any remaining panko mixture onto tops of filets.
- 5Bake 12-14 minutes, until flaky. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 285.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning