1/1 Photo of Panko-Crusted Pork Chops With Creamy Herb Dressing
These breaded pork chops can be dipped into the sour cream dressing. Recipe is from Cooking Light. The nutritional information published in the magazine differs from zaar's nutritional information. According to the magazine, nutritional info is as follows per serving: 268 calories (32% from fat); fat 9.5 g (sat 2.2g, mono 4g, poly 1.8g) protein 30g; carb, 13.6g; fiber 0.7 g; chol 74mg; iron 1.3 mg; sodium 608mg; calc 72 mg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 large egg white
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless centercut pork loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- cooking spray
- 1To prepare pork, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- 3Combine soy sauce and egg white in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 4Place panko in a shallow dish.
- 5Dredge pork in flour mixture; dip in egg mixture.
- 6Dredge in panko.
- 7Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Add pork to pan; cook 1 minute on each side.
- 9Place pork on a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 10Bake at 450 degrees for 6 minutes or until done.
- 11To prepare dressing, combine onions and the remaining ingredients.
- 12Serve dressing with pork.
- 13One serving is 1 pork chop and about 2 T dressing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko-Crusted Pork Chops With Creamy Herb Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.6 mg
- Sodium 704.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 32.8 g