These breaded pork chops can be dipped into the sour cream dressing. Recipe is from Cooking Light. The nutritional information published in the magazine differs from zaar's nutritional information. According to the magazine, nutritional info is as follows per serving: 268 calories (32% from fat); fat 9.5 g (sat 2.2g, mono 4g, poly 1.8g) protein 30g; carb, 13.6g; fiber 0.7 g; chol 74mg; iron 1.3 mg; sodium 608mg; calc 72 mg.
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 large egg white
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless centercut pork loin chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- To prepare pork, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce and egg white in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place panko in a shallow dish.
- Dredge pork in flour mixture; dip in egg mixture.
- Dredge in panko.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork to pan; cook 1 minute on each side.
- Place pork on a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 6 minutes or until done.
- To prepare dressing, combine onions and the remaining ingredients.
- Serve dressing with pork.
- One serving is 1 pork chop and about 2 T dressing.