1/10 Photos of Panko Crusted Chicken With Honey Mustard Sauce
Looking for a quick and delicious recipe that will get you out of the kitchen in a matter of minutes and will make your family think you are a rock star? Give this crispy chicken a try. You can double the dipping sauce or not make it at all depending on your family's tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups panko Japanese-style bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon milk
- 6 skinless chicken thighs (I use bone in, reduce time if using boneless about 2 lbs.)
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together Panko, paprika, thyme, garlic salt, and seasoning salt. Then stir in olive oil. (The oil allows the crumbs to get color in the oven).
- 3In a separate medium bowl, beat the egg with the milk.
- 4Roll each thigh in the egg wash and then into the seasoned Panko. Make sure to pat the crumbs onto the chicken to make an even coating and then place the thighs in the pan.
- 5Bake at 400 for 35 - 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 6Sauce: In a small bowl, mix the honey, spicy brown mustard, and mayonnaise. Serve this sauce on the side for those who like to dip their chicken.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Crusted Chicken With Honey Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 171.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: