This is one of my adopted recipes from Recipezaar because I think it has great potential and from the recent review, is great, so I certainly don't need to mess around with it. Glad to know it is Mean Chef's recipe, so thanks for that info.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1419.54 ml panko breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml korean red pepper flakes (very hot)
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves only, chopped
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 3 whole eggs, beaten with
- 29.58 ml cold water
- salt and pepper
- canola oil, for frying
- 4 leaf red leaf lettuce
- 4 slice tomatoes
- 4 small pain de campagne bread
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, chopped
- 1 dried Thai chile, ground
- 4.92 ml korean red pepper flakes
- 118.29 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 354.88 ml canola oil
- sugar, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1AOLI: Using a food processor, combine the jalapeno, serrano, Thai chile and red pepper flakes and blend until minced.
- 2Add the lemon juice and the egg yolk to the mixture.
- 3While the processor is running, slowly pour in the oil.
- 4Continue until a mayonnaise-like consistency is achieved.
- 5Season with the sugar, salt, and pepper, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6CHICKEN: In a large mixing bowl, combine the panko, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 7Dip each breast into the flour, then the eggs, and then the panko mixture.
- 8Fill a fryer or medium heavy pot 1/3 full with the oil, heat over high heat to 350 degrees F.
- 9Add the coated breasts and allow them to cook through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko Crusted Chicken Sandwich With Four Chile Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (605 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1931.0
- Calories from Fat 984
- Total Fat 109.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 279.5 mg
- Sodium 1335.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 64.3 g