Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious blend of herbs mixed with delicate Japenese Panko crumbs. Tofu tip drain extra firm tofu by wrapping in several paper towles and squeezing gently.
- Drain tofu well. pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- cut tofu into 1/4 inch slices.
- in mixing bowl combine Spike seasoning with Panko crumbs.
- Dredge each slice of tofu into Panko mixture , coating both sides.
- place tofu onto lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Flipping over after cooking for 15 minute Serve with steam rice and vegetables.