Brenda Marby's Note:
I was watching diners,drive-in and dives and Guy Fieri visited North Pole Alaska, and one of the diners feature this recipe it looked very good so, I'm posting it so I don't lose it. I have already made this and it was easy and tasty. Recipe called for fillet mignon I used petite sirloin steaks about 1 1/2 inch thick. I also used Knorr bernaise sauce mix and brown gravy mix, mushrooms of your choice I used baby bella because I like the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1make your sauces set the bernaise aside while you saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter for 4 minutes.
- 2add brown gravy and au jus ,simmer to reduce
- 3add cream sherry and ignite set aside.
- 4mix panko crumbs and chopped almonds.
- 5season each steak with salt and pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
- 6grill steaks or fillet on each side to your desired doneness 3 minutes for rare, 5 minutes for medium and so on.
- 7remove from heat dredge steaks in flour
- 8dip in buttermilk and then in panko and almond mixture.
- 9fry on all sides in remaining butter and olive oil.
- 10plate your steaks and top with mushroom gravy then with bernaise sauce and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panko/Almond Crusted Steak W/Bernaise and Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (502 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1272.4
- Calories from Fat 727
- Total Fat 80.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.9 g
- Cholesterol 180.1 mg
- Sodium 992.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 52.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
au jus sauce