Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was watching diners,drive-in and dives and Guy Fieri visited North Pole Alaska, and one of the diners feature this recipe it looked very good so, I'm posting it so I don't lose it. I have already made this and it was easy and tasty. Recipe called for fillet mignon I used petite sirloin steaks about 1 1/2 inch thick. I also used Knorr bernaise sauce mix and brown gravy mix, mushrooms of your choice I used baby bella because I like the flavor.
- make your sauces set the bernaise aside while you saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter for 4 minutes.
- add brown gravy and au jus ,simmer to reduce
- add cream sherry and ignite set aside.
- mix panko crumbs and chopped almonds.
- season each steak with salt and pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
- grill steaks or fillet on each side to your desired doneness 3 minutes for rare, 5 minutes for medium and so on.
- remove from heat dredge steaks in flour
- dip in buttermilk and then in panko and almond mixture.
- fry on all sides in remaining butter and olive oil.
- plate your steaks and top with mushroom gravy then with bernaise sauce and enjoy.