Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Energy food !
Make and share this Panjeeri recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g semolina (Sooji)
- 1 cup sugar
- 30 g pistachios (finely chopped )
- 30 g almonds (finely chopped )
- 150 g raisins
- 15 g lotus seeds, puffs (makhana fried and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Heat oil in a pan, add semolina and fry
- When it becomes light brown add sugar and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool
- Now add other ingredients and mix well.
- Can also be stored in an air tight plastic bag in the freezer.