Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Everyday Food. A quick after school snack or a simple dessert.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread (crust removed)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1⁄2 banana (sliced in circles)
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter.
- Place one slice of bread, buttered side down, on work surface.
- Spread with hazelnut spread, top with banana circles.
- Top with remaining bread, buttered side up.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Cook panini, turning once, until both sides are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Halve and serve.