When I got my George Foreman grill, I made up this recipe to be like the ones that I had bought. It has been a big hit with everyone.
- Start heating the grill.
- Place 1 slice of mozzarella on each of 4 slices of bread.
- Place 1 slice of provolone on each of the other 4 slices of bread.
- Top the mozzarella with pepperoni, salami and pepperoncini.
- Top the provolone with turkey, ham and cheddar.
- Place the two halves of the sandwiches together.
- Brush the top of the first sandwich with the melted butter.
- Place the sandwich butter side down on the grill.
- Brush the other side with melted butter.
- Grill till bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Continue with the other sandwiches.
- A George Foreman grill works great with these sandwiches but even a stove top grill would work.