1/6 Photos of Panini Sandwiches
When I got my George Foreman grill, I made up this recipe to be like the ones that I had bought. It has been a big hit with everyone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start heating the grill.
- 2Place 1 slice of mozzarella on each of 4 slices of bread.
- 3Place 1 slice of provolone on each of the other 4 slices of bread.
- 4Top the mozzarella with pepperoni, salami and pepperoncini.
- 5Top the provolone with turkey, ham and cheddar.
- 6Place the two halves of the sandwiches together.
- 7Brush the top of the first sandwich with the melted butter.
- 8Place the sandwich butter side down on the grill.
- 9Brush the other side with melted butter.
- 10Grill till bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- 11Continue with the other sandwiches.
- 12A George Foreman grill works great with these sandwiches but even a stove top grill would work.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panini Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1422.3
- Calories from Fat 784
- Total Fat 87.1 g
- Saturated Fat 39.3 g
- Cholesterol 282.2 mg
- Sodium 4740.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 77.2 g