A grilled sandwich of rare roast beef and blue cheese with watercress.
Make and share this Panini Inglese recipe from Food.com.
- Split each roll; spread generously with blue cheese on each side.
- Into each roll, layer the roast beef, then the watercress leaves, and close up again, pressing well to seal.
- Lightly butter the outside of each sandwich.
- Heat a heavy nonstick skillet, or panini press, over med-high heat.
- Place the sandwiches in the pan, working in 2 batches.
- Weight down sandwiches with a heavy skillet or wide-bottomed saucepan, or close the grill; cook, turning once or twice until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- Serve right away, cut on the diagonal.