1/2 Photos of Panini Inglese
A grilled sandwich of rare roast beef and blue cheese with watercress.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split each roll; spread generously with blue cheese on each side.
- 2Into each roll, layer the roast beef, then the watercress leaves, and close up again, pressing well to seal.
- 3Lightly butter the outside of each sandwich.
- 4Heat a heavy nonstick skillet, or panini press, over med-high heat.
- 5Place the sandwiches in the pan, working in 2 batches.
- 6Weight down sandwiches with a heavy skillet or wide-bottomed saucepan, or close the grill; cook, turning once or twice until the bread is crisp and the cheese has melted.
- 7Serve right away, cut on the diagonal.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panini Inglese
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.3 mg
- Sodium 1019.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: