Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date. The cooking time includes the marinating time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette, Kraft Good Seasons Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise, Kraft Reduced Fat Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves, fresh
- 2 roasted red peppers, cut in half
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese, Kraft Deli Fresh Low-Moisture Park Skim Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- Marinate chicken in dressing in glass dish in refrigerator 30 minutes; discard marinade.
- Cook chicken in skillet on medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Spread bread with mayonnaise; fill with remaining ingredients to make 4 sandwiches.
- Cook in panini maker on medium heat 5 minutes or until golden brown.