Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
From Kraft. Marinating time not included. Zaar wouldn't accept it but the balsamic vinaigrette is meant to be balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing.
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
This morning's very tasty breakfast. I scaled it back for one, so used a suitable-sized piece of chicken I'd put aside last night while preparing another dish. I used baby spinach leaves and added some thin slices of mushrooms (enough to cover the bread) and thyme. I wasn't sure what olive oil mayonnaise was (I must try to seek it out) so I used regular mayonnaise. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Michelle!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette (Salad dressing, Kraft good seasons made with olive oil recommended)
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat olive oil mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 roasted peppers (cut in half)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken in dressing 30 minutes in fridge.
- Discard marinade and fry chicken in a pan on medium heat till cooked through (about 5 minutes each side).
- spread bread with mayo.
- Fill with the rest of ingredients making 4 sandwiches.
- Cook in panini maker on medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.