- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- heated marinara sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan, butter, garlic salt, and parsley.
- Place bread on a work surface and spread each slice with Parmesan mixture.
- Turn two slices over and evenly layer with Swiss cheese.
- Cover with top halves, buttered side up, and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Cut each panini into quarters and serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.