Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '200 Best Panini Recipes' by Tiffany Collins
Make and share this Panini Dippers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- In a bowl, combine Parmesan, butter, garlic salt, and parsley.
- Place bread on a work surface and spread each slice with Parmesan mixture.
- Turn two slices over and evenly layer with Swiss cheese.
- Cover with top halves, buttered side up, and press gently to pack.
- Place sandwiches in grill, close the top plate and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Cut each panini into quarters and serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.