Recipe by Sabia
I had this once before at a church function and I had to search the internet looking for it. Anyways, I found it and because it wasn't on zaar I thought I should post it here. This was the caption on the recipe "Delicious Hawaiian bread that anyone will love - even those who don't like coconut! Eat it for desert or with any meat hot off the grill. Taste great warm or cool."
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Coat your hands with cooking spray or shortening, and roll the dough balls in your hands so that they have a light coating.
- Place in the prepared dish. Set aside in a warm place to rise until doubled, up to 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together the coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk and sugar. Pour this mixture over the top of the rolls as evenly as you can.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes before separating and serving.