- 1 lb hot lean sausage meat
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄4 lbs monterey jack cheese, grated
- 3 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, drained
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage and drain between paper towels.
- Layer sausage with cheeses and chilies in 9 x 13" glass baking dish.
- Combine eggs, milk and flour until well blended (can do this in a blender). Pour liquid over layered mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Slice up and serve.