1/1 Photo of Panfried Salmon, Garlic Mash and Green Beans
From a promotional magazine from Moro Oils.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon (grated rind and juice of)
- 14.79 ml small caper (baby capers)
- 14.79 ml parsley (finely chopped)
- freshly ground salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 250 g green beans (steamed)
- extra virgin olive oil (extra for dressing)
- 1For Salmon - combine extra virgin olive oil together with lemon rind, juice, capers and season to taste.
- 2Season salmon fillets and panfry in hot pure olive oil for 2 minutes on each side until golden on the outside but still slightly pink in the centre.
- 3Dress beans with extra virgin olive oil and season to taste.
- 4Garlic Mash - Cut potatoes into chunks and bring to the boil in a large saucepan of salted water.
- 5Add garlic cloves and boil for 20 to 30 minutes or until very tender.
- 6Drain and mash potatoes and garlic together until smooth.
- 7Slowly mix in extra virgin olive oil and season to taste.
- 8Serve Panfried Salmon on Garlic Mash drizzled with Caper and Lemon Oil and accompanied with beans.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panfried Salmon, Garlic Mash and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 984.3
- Calories from Fat 534
- Total Fat 59.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 70.8 g