This is a tasty way to serve chicken livers, which are delicious and inexpensive. Serve with saffron butter rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the chicken livers for 45 minutes then drain and dry.
- 2Saute the onion in the butter and olive oil til soft.
- 3Add garlic.
- 4Add bacon and fry til bacon is cooked.
- 5Add mushrooms and fry til soft.
- 6Chop the chicken livers in half.
- 7Add chicken livers to pan and brown.
- 8Add white wine and bring to boil.
- 9Reduce to simmer and simmer for five minutes.
- 10Add chicken stock.
- 11Cover and cook for approximately ten to fifteen minutes until reduced and chicken livers are cooked through.
- 12Add fresh herbs and stir through.
- 13Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panfried Chicken Liver in White Wine
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.4
- Calories from Fat 458
- Total Fat 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 579.9 mg
- Sodium 762.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: