This chicken is delicious it bathed in a rich and creamy sauce. You definitely need to serve mashed potatoes and rolls with this meal to soak up all excess gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Preheat oven to 375.
- 2-Season chicken breast with salt & pepper. Then panfry in cooking oil for about 8min. or until fully cooked and no longer pink in the center.
- 3-Remove chicken from pan and cover to keep warm. Add the wine to the pan and pick up all dripping from bottom of pan with spatula. Then add chicken boulion and bring to a boil.
- 4-Lightly grease casserole dish. Place chicken in dish and cover each piece of chicken with ham & cheese slice.
- 5-Cut the softened cream cheese into small pieces and then add to the boiling wine mixture. Mix well until cheesse is melted and smooth.
- 6-Pour sauce over chicken.
- 7-Bake in the oven for about 13min.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panfried Chicken & Ham in Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.2
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 294.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: