1/31 Photos of Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup
Shawn H's Note:
This is my favorite recipe for potato soup. It's a copycat of the one they use to serve at the St. Louis Bread Company (Panera). The recipe originally called for shredding your potatoes, but I never could get them to cook that way. I know they should cook faster, but I never could get it to work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.
- 2Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- 3Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.
- 4Reduce to low heat.
- 5Add cream cheese.
- 6Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panera's Cream Cheese Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 938.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: