Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
From the Panera/St. Louis Bread Company website. I love Panera!
Make and share this Panera Pear Pecan Crostini recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F In a small bowl, combine the cheese and cream.
- Using a fork or wooden spoon, combine until mixture is soft enough to spread, but not runny. Set aside.
- Cut bread into 1-1/2" squares.
- Transfer bread squares to a baking sheet.
- Toast in oven until light golden, about 6 minutes on each side. Remove from oven.
- Spread one heaping teaspoon cheese mixture on each crostini.
- Top each with a pear wedge and garnish with pecan slices.
- Serve at room temperature.