From the Panera/St. Louis Bread Company website. I love Panera!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F In a small bowl, combine the cheese and cream.
- 2Using a fork or wooden spoon, combine until mixture is soft enough to spread, but not runny. Set aside.
- 3Cut bread into 1-1/2" squares.
- 4Transfer bread squares to a baking sheet.
- 5Toast in oven until light golden, about 6 minutes on each side. Remove from oven.
- 6Spread one heaping teaspoon cheese mixture on each crostini.
- 7Top each with a pear wedge and garnish with pecan slices.
- 8Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panera Pear Pecan Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 550.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g