1/38 Photos of Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
1 hr 10 mins
A very good broccoli cheese soup. Served with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion in butter. Set aside.
- 2Cook melted butter and flour using a whisk over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Stir constantly and add the half & half.
- 3Add the chicken stock. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Add the broccoli, carrots and onions. Cook over low heat 20-25 minutes.
- 5Add salt and pepper. Can be puréed in a blender but I don't. Return to heat and add cheese. Stir in nutmeg.
- 6Serve with crusty bread and Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.1
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.2 g
- Cholesterol 146.1 mg
- Sodium 751.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 23.7 g